NakedMD® Bromelain with Quercetin
Bromelain with Quercetin is ideal following surgical and non-surgical procedures and for sprains and strains from overuse or sports injury. Bromelain is designed to help relieve generalized swelling due to trauma and physical stress. The all-natural supplements can also be used with Healing Support System with Arnica for combined pain relief.
- Bromelain, an enzyme extracted from the stem of the pineapple, has been used by Europeans for many years to inhibit inflammatory factors. Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that has excellent antioxidant activity.
- Bromelain is recommended by plastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons and dermatologic surgeons for their patients following surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- All-natural supplement is formulated with the synergistic combination of bromelain plus quercetin – two botanicals that exhibit excellent properties for maintaining healthy tissue and joint health during times of physical stress.
- Bromelain may significantly modulate inflammatory reactions in the joints. Research has demonstrated that bromelain supplements are at least as effective as other approaches in supporting joint comfort, function and health and are well-tolerated.
- Quercetin is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent with antiviral properties. Quercetin naturally supports healthy respiratory function.
- When taken between meals, bromelain may help to support joint comfort and may help to relieve temporary soreness that is associated with muscle overuse.
There are a total of 60 capsules. For best results, combine with NakedMD Healing Support System with Arnica.
Adults: Begin taking three capsules daily, two days prior to any medical or cosmetic procedure, physical stress, or to help decrease inflammation. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur. Contact your physician if symptoms do not subside with 14 days.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if seal is broken or shows any signs of tampering.